1) Acquasport sas treats all personal data of users/visitors of the services offered, in full respect of the provisions of the Italian national regulations regarding privacy and, in particular of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.1). To use the services offered by Acquasport sas you may be asked to fill in the registration form, containing fields for the conferment of required and/or optional personal data. The conferment of personal data marked as mandatory is required to complete the registration process; therefore failure or partial transfer of such data makes it impossible to subscribe to the services and make use of the same. The provision of data is optional, not mandatory; therefore their non-or partial conferment does not prevent to sign up and use the Services. The personal information requested from Acquasport sas to subscribe to the Services may differ depending on the registration form used.
2) The personal data collected and stored in Acquasport sas database, are handled by employees and/or data treatment owner's associates. They are not subject to disclosure or communication to third parties, except in cases provided permitted/request byt the law.
3) Data are treated through automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected, however, in accordance with current regulations. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access. Acquasport sas can not be held responsible for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information outside of its control.
4) The owner of the data treatment is Acquasport sas, registered office in Via Risorgimento, 46-23900 Lecco (LC), which may use for all purposes identified in this policy.
The users/visitors are entitled to exercise the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03. At any time through the automatic cancellation link at the end of each communication, or by sending your request by mail, fax or mail to the following address email@example.com, by exercising the right to withdraw from all the subscribed services, you can obtain the complete cancellation of the data provided.
5) Right of access to personal data and other rights under Article 7 of the Privacy Law:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exists, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also in regards to their content, to those whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement proves to be impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate job to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.