eLearning - OW - NEW 2020
Language Availability: Arabic, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.
Watch, listen, read, scroll, tap and interact while you learn to scuba dive with PADI Open Water Diver TouchTM. It’s fun, it’s easy, it’s portable and it’s your entry to the underwater world as a scuba diver. The Touch integrates the PADI Open Water Diver Manual with the PADI Open Water Diver Video into a powerful, tablet-based learning experience. When you dive in with the Touch, you’ll:
- Learn diving facts, principles and safety concepts in preparation for your confined and open water dives.
- Watch video clips that show you the world of scuba diving.
- Take simple quizzes to make sure you understand the material as you progress.
After you download the Touch, you don’t need to be online to use it so you can truly learn anytime, anywhere.
- For Use On: Tablets, mobile devices and computor desktop
- Compatibility: Apple iOS- and Android-based devices. Runs in a web browser on PC/Mac in IE or Chrome
- Internet: Necessary only for download to the PADI Library App, to submit Knowledge reviews, quizzes and exams and log training dives on ScubaEarth
- Course: Revised Open Water Diver course
- Languages: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Spanish, Polish (student to choose the language during the registration process)
- Components: Open Water Diver Touch (including knowledge reviews, quizzes and exams) PDF of PADI Open Water Diver Manual,eRDPml Touch, RDP Tables, eTraining Dive Log and certification card processing fee