The following sales terms regulates the purchase of products throughout the website www.acquasport.store, which belongs to ACQUASPORT sas, base in Lecco (LC), via Risorgimento, 46.
ACCEPTANCE OF SALES TERMS
The customer, by sending electronic confirmation of your purchase order, unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply in its dealings with Acquasport sas the general conditions and payment transcribed below, stating that he have read and accepted all the indications provided in accordance with the rules mentioned above, and also recognizing that Acquasport does not consider itself bound to different conditions unless previously agreed in writing.
- These Sales Terms must be examined by www.acquasport.store site visitors before they confirm their purchases. The submission of order confirmation implies the full knowledge of the Sales Terms and their full acceptance.
- Once the purchase process has concluded, the customer agrees and undertakes in printing and saving these Terms and Conditions of Sale, already read and accepted during the purchase process, in order to fully satisfy the conditions laid in Articles. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree no. 185/1999.
- www.acquasport.store is a website which offers the possibility to shop multimedia products and books, even in digital format.
- Purchases of products, available as illustrated and described online in the relevant descriptions and specifications, is made by the customer at the price specified therein, to be confirmed at the time of the order confirmation, in addition to transport costs as a result of specified and still displayed in the cart.
- Before order confirmation the customer will be presented with a summary of unit costs, total price for all the purchased products and shipping costs.
- By completing the purchase process the customer will receive an email containing the order date and the total amount of the order.
Payment of purchased products and delivery charges shall be made by the customer by credit card, a the time of order, by using one of the accepted credit card, or with bank transfer after the order has been placed.
- Payment via credit card
We accept major credit cards throghout the "Qui Pago" service. Payments via credit card is the fastest and secure method and also cuts the time necessary to fullfill the order.
The transaction happens online on a secure system and no information about the credit card are transmitted to ACQUASPORT. All the data are encrypted via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) directly on "Qui Pago" server, which complies to PCI standards as requested by credit card issuers.
- Payment via advanced bank transfer
Payments can be made via advanced bank transfer by using the transfer details sent to the customer upon order confirmation. We will fullfill and deliver the order only after the payment has been received and validated.
All the products purchased are shipped to the address as specified during the order. Deliveries happens during working days, excluding holidays and weekends. ACQUASPORT reserve the right to split the shipment into multiple shipments if necessary.
If some products are missing in shipment or stolen, ACQUASPORT will be responsible only for shipping methods which provide a tracking number
Before accepting a package from the courier, the customer shall verify the package integrity and that the are no signs of deterioration, signs of tampering, humidity, etc. After a customer has accepted the package, ACQUASPORT will be no more responsible about the shipment.
WARRANTY AND DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
- Products purchased on the website www.acquasport.store are subject to Decree 2.2.2002 n. 24 (G.U. n. 57, 8.3.2002) about sales contracts and warranties for consumer goods to the extent provided therein.
This warranty will apply to products that present lack of conformity and / or malfunctions that are not evident at the time of purchase, provided the product is used properly and with due diligence and that in respect of its destination and as provided in the technical documentation , compliance with the various operating rules therein.
- The warranty is not applicable in case of negligence and carelessness in the use and maintenance of the product. The warranty is personal and apply only to the original purchaser, being restricted to direct customers and to dealers, retailers, etc.
- Any malfunction of the products must be reported within ten (10) days from the delivery of the products. A written report shall be attached by the customer upon return of the defective product.
- The defective product must sent back to ACQUASPORT with the original packaging and all the accessories and documentation received. ACQUASPORT reserve the right to not proceed with the substitution if any of the aforementioned content is missing.
- Returns shall be made at the following address:
Via Risorgimento, 46
23900 Lecco (LC) - Italy
- ACQUASPORT reserves the right to verify the defect as enunciated by the customer and to proceed with the substituction only and after that verification.
- The shipping costs to send back the defective item are at customer charge.
All the purchases made on www.acquasport.store are regulated by italian law on mail orders/telephony orders/online orders. If you are not satisfied with the product(s) purchased, you have the right to contact ACQUASPORT and send them back within a maximum of 28 days. ACQUASPORT will accept every product, given it is in perfect and resalable conditions, and will refund them in full (expect shipping costs).
Warning: products with SIAE seal must have the seal INTACT, otherwise it will be considered as not resalable and will not be refunded.
Returns must be shipped to:
Via Risorgimento, 46
23900 Lecco (LC) - Italy
This agreement is regulated by italian law. Il presente contratto è regolato dalle leggi dello stato italiano. Any dispute concerning the validity, interpretation or execution of this contract is arbitrated by the Court of Lecco.
Back to top